Apple Certified Macintosh Technician Training (ACMT)
- Use Disk Utility to prepare a volume for OS X and describe the OS X installation process using both the Mac App Store and OS X Recovery\n \n
- Identify the proper methods to migrate data from one Mac to another using the data migration tools in OS X\n \n
- Identify the power states of a Mac running OS X, and describe how to troubleshoot power states on Mac models that don't have a sleep indicator light\n \n
- Explain how to maximize the battery life of an Apple product in a way that a customer can understand\n \n
- Identify the different types of accounts in OS X and describe the capabilities of those accounts, including keychain and password options\n \n
- Identify and describe various security settings for OS X, including Gatekeeper, FileVault 2, Firewall, Firmware (EFI) password, location service settings, and more\n \n
- Describe how to use Time Machine in OS X to create, restore, and manage a secure backup for a customer\n \n
- Identify the components of the default OS X environment, including the user home folder and various Library folders\n \n
- Describe how to configure and use OS X features, such as Spotlight and Mission Control\n \n
- Describe various trackpad gestures\n \n
- Use System Preferences in OS X and Apple accessories to configure a wired or Wi-Fi connection to an existing network and securely share data over that network\n \n
- Use tools in OS X to configure online services, such as an Apple ID account, iCloud, Mail, and Continuity\n \n
- Troubleshoot, evaluate, and isolate a given issue with a Mac to learn how to resolve it\n \n
- Given an isolated issue, categorize it as hardware (including accidental damage), software, or environmental, or as an educational opportunity\n \n
- Identify the online resources necessary to ensure that a given Mac model is serviced properly and safely\n \n
- Describe the purpose of specified diagnostic tools\n \n
- Use Apple documentation, approved tools, and appropriate service strategies to safely repair various Mac computers\n \n
We provide the best certified instructors available, learn form the real experts
If a training requires books and training materials, we will provide them at no extra cost to you
No need to worry about bringing any computers with you, our Training Center is equipped with current generation Mac and iOS devices
Our team is available to help you in any matter. We even provide job placement support and guidance.
Free coffee and beverages available anytime, including free pizzas at the end of the class
You won’t only leave successfully trained, but with a certificate approved and recognized worldwide
Why ITMC Training Center?
Flexible Payment Plan
Our payment plans gives you financial freedom while making sure you can take any of our certified trainings. Register for only $200 and you will be confirmed and your seat will be ready! Our team will help you create a flexible payment plan to spread the final amount in sections, according to your need, not ours. Contact us!
Ask for our current offers or discounts, you can qualify for discounts based on your current student status or employment. If you are a student, you can receive up to 60% off our regular prices. For companies, we have great corporate discounts, the more the students the more the discount. Learn more.
We are the only Authorized Training Center to really guarantee your learning experience and make sure you take the most out of the training and constantly changing tech world. How? it’s simple: Take a class today and if within 3 months there is a new version, you can take the updated training for free. That’s right, a completely free class. Contact us! and remember to read our Terms and Conditions here.