OS X Support Essentials
Each student will need to setup two (2) computers in order to take the class virtually. The first can be a PC, tablet or Mac. The second computer must be a Mac and you will need the software (and version) being taught in the course already installed on your computer. This setup will allow virtual students to view the presentation on one computer and do support exercises on the other one.
- The OS X El Capitan troubleshooting process
- How to use OS X El Capitan tools and resources to troubleshoot OS X El Capitan
- OS X El Capitan features and functionality, including how to find more information about OS X El Capitan
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.11 certification
- Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, technical support personnel, service technicians, technology specialists, power users, teachers, and others who support Mac users in education or business organizations
- Technical coordinators, teachers, or power users who manage computer networks or computer labs that run OS X
- Install OS X El Capitan
- Setup and Configuration
- OS X Recovery
- OS X Software Updates
- User Accounts
- User Home Folders
- System Security
- Keychain Management
- File Systems and Storage
- Permissions and Sharing
- File System Troubleshooting
- Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives
- System Resources
- Metadata and Spotlight
- Time Machine
- Application Installation
- Document Management
- Application Management and Troubleshooting
- Network Essentials
- Advanced Network Configuration
- Network Troubleshooting
- Network Services
- Host Sharing and Personal Firewall
- Peripherals and Drivers
- Print and Scan
- System Troubleshooting
We provide the best certified instructors available, learn form the real experts
If a training requires books and training materials, we will provide them at no extra cost to you
No need to worry about bringing any computers with you, our Training Center is equipped with current generation Mac and iOS devices
Our team is available to help you in any matter. We even provide job placement support and guidance.
Free coffee and beverages available anytime, including free pizzas at the end of the class
You won’t only leave successfully trained, but with a certificate approved and recognized worldwide
Why ITMC Training Center?
Flexible Payment Plan
Our payment plans gives you financial freedom while making sure you can take any of our certified trainings. Register for only $200 and you will be confirmed and your seat will be ready! Our team will help you create a flexible payment plan to spread the final amount in sections, according to your need, not ours. Contact us!
Ask for our current offers or discounts, you can qualify for discounts based on your current student status or employment. If you are a student, you can receive up to 60% off our regular prices. For companies, we have great corporate discounts, the more the students the more the discount. Learn more.
We are the only Authorized Training Center to really guarantee your learning experience and make sure you take the most out of the training and constantly changing tech world. How? it’s simple: Take a class today and if within 3 months there is a new version, you can take the updated training for free. That’s right, a completely free class. Contact us! and remember to read our Terms and Conditions here.