iOS Deployment Essentials
- Define the role of MDM, VPP, and DEP in the successful deployment of iOS devices
- Identify and respond to challenges when deploying and managing devices without MDM
- Explain what an Apple ID is and identify when it�s needed
- Discuss how security is relevant in the context of a given deployment scenario
- Design and implement a deployment solution for a given scenario
- Configure DEP registered devices for Over-the-Air Enrollment
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content on user-owned and company-owned devices
- IT professionals who are responsible for deploying and managing iOS devices
- Technical sales professionals who assist customers in deciding to purchase iOS devices
- Manual configuration: This lesson explores the challenges and inconsistencies when manually configuring multiple devices.
- Configuration profiles: Students use Apple Configurator to view and edit a configuration profile. Students learn how profiles ensure consistency across multiple devices.
- Manage settings: This lesson introduces the iOS MDM protocol and explores how an MDM solution is used to configure and manage devices over-the-air with consistency and accountability.
- Apps and content: This lesson introduces and defines VPP. Students assign apps and content to their user and then configure and test managed 'open in' functionality.
- Company-owned (personalized): Students configure settings to enable Over-the-Air Enrollment and supervision and learn how users can personalize company-owned devices.
- Company owned (shared): Students configure and test shared device scenarios. Apps and content are distributed to the devices but users are not able to personalize their device.
- Scenario workshop: Students are given real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, they design a deployment that meets their scenario�s needs and then present their solution to the class.
We provide the best certified instructors available, learn form the real experts
If a training requires books and training materials, we will provide them at no extra cost to you
No need to worry about bringing any computers with you, our Training Center is equipped with current generation Mac and iOS devices
Our team is available to help you in any matter. We even provide job placement support and guidance.
Free coffee and beverages available anytime, including free pizzas at the end of the class
You won’t only leave successfully trained, but with a certificate approved and recognized worldwide
Why ITMC Training Center?
Flexible Payment Plan
Our payment plans gives you financial freedom while making sure you can take any of our certified trainings. Register for only $200 and you will be confirmed and your seat will be ready! Our team will help you create a flexible payment plan to spread the final amount in sections, according to your need, not ours. Contact us!
Ask for our current offers or discounts, you can qualify for discounts based on your current student status or employment. If you are a student, you can receive up to 60% off our regular prices. For companies, we have great corporate discounts, the more the students the more the discount. Learn more.
We are the only Authorized Training Center to really guarantee your learning experience and make sure you take the most out of the training and constantly changing tech world. How? it’s simple: Take a class today and if within 3 months there is a new version, you can take the updated training for free. That’s right, a completely free class. Contact us! and remember to read our Terms and Conditions here.