- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
IT & Media, LLC has the sole right to add, change or remove any part of these terms and conditions. If you continue to use this site, you will be considered to have accepted all of these terms and conditions.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
Users of this website may not:
- Sell material from this site or reproduce it for sale without the express written permission of the Institute
- Use this site in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it
- Use this site or the information on it to send any type of mass e-mail
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of this site
This site is protected by copyright. Commercial or for-profit redistribution of the materials on this site, in part or in whole, is prohibited except with the written consent of IT & Media, LLC.
Except as otherwise specifically noted, the materials on this site may be reproduced for personal or educational use, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from the Institute, provided that:
- Due diligence is exercised in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced
- For permission to reproduce the materials on this site for redistribution or republication, contact IT & Media, LLC.
Names, Graphics, Visual Identity, Word and Trade marks
The names, graphics, visual identity, Word and Trade marks on this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners and/or IT & Media, LLC, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IT & Media, LLC prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Links and Third Party Content
Certain links on this site may take you to other websites. IT & Media, LLC provides these links only as a convenience. If you use linked sites, you will leave this site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk.
IT & Media, LLC is not responsible for the contents of any such linked page or any other page not under its control.
Any mention of another party or its products or services on this website should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its products or services. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Links do not imply that IT & Media, LLC sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, visual identity or word mark, or copyright displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of IT & Media, LLC.
Links to other websites on IT & Media, LLC website are only included if they are an integral part of content posted on this website. IT & Media, LLC has final approval of all posted links.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT THE REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS, LOSS OF REVENUE) UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE RESOURCES OR THE USE THEREOF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF ANY REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
In any event, you agree that the aggregate liability of the representatives for all damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the amount paid by you to the Institute, if any, for accessing this site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to access to this website supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing by us. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This document was last updated on January 5, 2014